Oct. 16 is National Boss’s Day and, in true Ole Red style, we’re making it a really. big. deal. Why? Because our boss is the man, the myth, the legend himself: Blake Shelton!
All month long we’re serving up some of Blake’s favorite dishes, desserts, and drinks. We’ve got some of the best B.S.-approved talent taking our stages, all the Blake content you could ask for, and a few surprises up our sleeve.
We’ve even added some new menu items fit for a … boss man like Blake! Here are just some of the highlights you’re gonna want to try:
- Ahi Tuna Nachos in Orlando – a Floridian twist to our traditional redneck nachos
- A “Tractor Haul” Salad in Nashville – loaded with apples & roasted butternut squash
- A Griled Cod Sandwich at the Nashville airport – we get ours with extra Lemon Dill Aioli
- Bison Chopped Steak in Gatlinburg – served with Ham Hock Collard Greens and Smashed Potatoes
Throw back one or two* of Blake’s signature shots and take home an exclusive shot glass from any of our locations. Or satisfy your sweet tooth (Blake has one too!), with his favorite desserts:
- Lucky Charm Cheesecake in Gatlinburg
- A Bourbon Bacon mason jar dessert in Nashville
- A Pumpkin Creme Brulee mason jar dessert in Orlando
Rep your favorite country hitmaker with a brand-new line of Blake Shelton merch, online and at the Ole Red Shop. And raise a little hell for man that brought us all here. Come down to Ole Red all month long for a damn good time and a “Hell Right” kind of celebration for all the bosses like Blake out there.
*We don’t judge!