Think you can make a-style sippin’ concoction that’ll blow even boss man Blake’s boots off? Send it our way! Submit a honky-tonk strong drink recipe you want to see featured at Ole Red and Blake Shelton will pick his favorite at Ole Red Las Vegas’s grand opening event.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
- Promotion: Welcome to the “Ole Red Las Vegas Drink Recipe (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this Contest.
- Sponsors. This Contest is sponsored by Ole Red Las Vegas, LLC (the “Sponsor”). Ole Red Las Vegas may be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by mail at 1 Gaylord Drive, Nashville, TN
- Contest Period. The Contest shall commence at 12:01 AM, Central Standard Time on February 2, 2024 (the “Start Date”) and end on March 1, 2024, at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time (the “End Date”). The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the “Contest Period.” Sponsors reserve, in their sole discretion, the right to extend the Contest Period for whatever reason without notification.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to those who are at least 21 years of age as of the date of entry and who submit an original drink recipe. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec).
The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsors, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Contest, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Contest.
Participants may enter the Contest during the Contest Period by submitting an entry using the online form provided at . Entries must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. As a condition of entering this Contest using this method, Participant consents to receive communications from Sponsors for the purpose of administering this Contest and for the purpose of providing other offers and communications which may be of interest to the Participant. Participant may unsubscribe at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link and instructions contained in any email communication Participant may receive, and doing so will not affect Participant’s entry into the Contest.
Alternatively, Participants may enter, free of charge by hand-printing their name, address, city, state/province/territory, ZIP or postal code, email address, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code) on a 3″ x 5″ card, and mail, in a #10 envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: 1 Gaylord Drive, Nashville, TN 37214, ATTN: Ole Red Las Vegas Recipe Contest. Each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the drawing. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 26, 2024, and received by March 1, 2024, in order to be eligible. A Participant who enters using this method consents to receive communications from Sponsors for the purpose of administering this Contest but will not receive communications from Sponsors for the purpose of providing other offers and communications which may be of interest to the Participant.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
Sponsors shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise a Participant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner(s)”) will be selected by determination of best recipe based on subjective criteria including originality, creativity, and taste. Winner will be notified by email within twenty-four (24) hours following selection of Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release (if required), the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Sponsors will be the sole judges of the Winner’s qualification.
|No. Winners of Each Prize
|Approximate Retail Value
|Restaurant branded merchandise
|Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes
Winner will receive a restaurant merchandise package as well as recognition on a limited time Ole Red Las Vegas drinks menu, and restaurant social media identifying the winning drink recipe (with the option to award one or more additional prizes in Sponsors’ sole discretion), with an approximate retail value of $50. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Sponsors shall solely determine the specifics of the prize. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s). The Sponsors will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsors’ jurisdiction(s), and winners must provide accurate address and social security details to Sponsors to allow Sponsors to comply with tax regulations and share with appropriate tax authorities. Sponsors do not provide tax advice, nor should any statements in these Rules be construed as tax advice.
- Applicable Rules and Winners List: To obtain a copy of the any legally required Winner’s list or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to: Opry Entertainment Marketing, Ole Red Las Vegas Recipe Contest Rules, One Gaylord Drive, Nashville, TN 37214. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Contest Period.
- No Third-Party Sponsor. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than Sponsors.
Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly known as Twitter), TikTok (collectively “Social Media Sites”) are not sponsors, endorsers, or affiliated in any way with the Contest. All questions regarding the Contest must be directed to Sponsors, not any Social Media Site. You agree as a condition of participating in the Contest that you shall release Social Media Sites from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
Neither Apple, Inc. nor Google, Inc. are sponsors of this Contest and neither is affiliated with this Contest in any way.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use Winner’s name, likeness, and recipe, including drink name and all details of their entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of Sponsors. WINNER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT WINNER’S PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING WINNER’S NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms & Conditions: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest for any reason. In such case, Sponsors may (but are not required to) select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after such termination or suspension. Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by these Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
- Choice of Law and Disputes. Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in Opry Entertainment’s Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated by reference.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitation of Liability: By participating, Participants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsors, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials; (ii) Participants’ participation in the Contest offered by Sponsors or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; and/or (iii) liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
By entering their recipe into this contest, Participant understands and agrees that Sponsor, and anyone acting on its behalf, including its licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, Participants entry, name, recipe, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Contest, Participant represents and warrants that their entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If Participants entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, they will be disqualified at Sponsors sole discretion. If the content of Participants entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, Participant shall, at its sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. Participant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsors are prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated by any event beyond their control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsors shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Contest. In the event that the Contest is terminated, cancelled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the actual/appraised value of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSORS’ SERVICES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST OFFERED BY SPONSORS IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.