We take your safety, and the safety of our team and artists seriously. We’ve put enhanced measures in place at every guest and staff touchpoint to ensure that your experience is safe and fun. And we have the support from our team at Ryman Hospitality Properties to make sure that we have the very best safeguards and training in place so that you can feel good about your visit to Ole Red.
- Guests who are experiencing cough, fever or symptoms of illness should refrain from visiting.
- Staff and guests are NOT required to wear masks, per Sevier County.
- We feature the best in country music, with a live music schedule tailored to keep you and our artists safe.
- You will find hand sanitizer stations throughout the Ole Red building for guests to use as you need.
- Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures.
- Bathrooms are renovated with hands-free soap, paper towels and faucets.
- Ole Red has put preventative measures in place due to the spread of COVID-19. However, entering the premises could increase your risk of contracting coronavirus. By entering Ole Red, you voluntarily assume all risks and agree that you will not hold Ole Red, Artists, their designees, agents, and/or employees liable for any resulting injury illness.