Ole Red is Serious About Safety. Seriously.
We take your safety, and the safety of our team and artists seriously. We’ve put enhanced measures in place at every guest and staff touchpoint to ensure that your experience is safe and fun. And we have the support from our team at Ryman Hospitality Properties to make sure that we have the very best safeguards and training in place so that you can feel good about your visit to Ole Red.
- To ensure safe social distancing, we are operating with limited capacity in the building, as well as limited guest seating for groups of ten or less.
- Like our staff, we also require guests to wear masks to protect everyone inside our establishment. If you don’t have a mask, we will be happy to provide you one.
- Every guest in the restaurant has a seat at a table, and tables are positioned at least 6 feet apart.
- Our food and drink menus, plates, silverware, and even condiments are single-use and disposable for your safety.
- We’ve eliminated standing in wait areas in the restaurant and bar stools, and dance floors will be closed to ensure safe distancing.
- We are following local guidelines regarding live music at our Ole Red locations. Please contact your location for live show updates.
- You will find hand sanitizer stations throughout the Ole Red building for guests to use as you need.
- Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures.
- Hosts and servers will provide sanitary towelettes for guests.
- Bathrooms are renovated with hands-free soap, paper towels and faucets.
- We are following local guidelines regarding elevator use at our Ole Red locations, always available per ADA guidelines.