We are committed to fostering an environment where artists, guests, and employees feel safe and secure. Ole Red may deploy entrance screening procedures similar to the security standards at many larger venues, arenas, and stadiums across the country. These measures include walk-through metal detectors, handheld metal-detecting wands, and enhanced bag checks. Security screening provides minimal guest disruption; thus, we encourage guests to allow extra time for screening.
Guests will be asked to remove certain metal items from their pockets before being screened with a handheld metal detecting wand. Weapons are not permitted inside the facility.
No firearms (with or without a permit) are allowed at Ole Red. All persons, bags (including purses) and articles are subject to screening and search. State law allows property owners to prohibit any individual, including those with a concealed carry permit from Florida, Tennessee, Oklahoma or from any other state, from bringing a firearm onto their property.
This list subject to change at any time and without notice.
Venue Management reserves the right to deny any item it deems to be a safety hazard or distraction for guests.
- Replica of Weapons
- Fixed Blade Knives
- Pepper Spray/Mace
- Oversized Bags (management reserves the right to inspect)
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Cans or Glass Bottles
- Drugs (except those prescribed to the individual) or drug paraphernalia
- Laser Pens
- Markers or Spray Paint
- Jewelry or Clothing that Inflict Harm
- Musical Instruments
- Noise Making Devices
- Professional Video Cameras
- Audio Recording Devices (unless special permission is granted and/or “taper” tickets are offered to the ticket buyer)
- Monopods, Tripods
- Selfie Sticks and Cameras with Telephoto or Zoom Lenses
- Segway or Electric Scooter
- Smoking (Tennessee state law prohibits smoking at Ole Red Gatlinburg.)