When/where is Spotify House at CMA Fest?
June 9-12 at Ole Red in Downtown Nashville. Ole Red is located at the corner of Broadway and 3rd Avenue North.
Who will be there?
Over the course of four music-packed days, Ole Red will host Spotify House, welcoming 75 performers, which will include Breland, Mickey Guyton, Jelly Roll, Ashley McBryde, Cole Swindell, Lainey Wilson, Darius Rucker, Midland and more. Additionally, you can expect some surprise performers.
Where do I find the lineup and schedule?
Our lineup and schedule can be found on @hotcountry Instagram and on Ole Red’s webpage.
How do I get in?
Free to attend, no ticket required. Entry is first come, first serve.
Where will performances be?
Inside of Ole Red, the main stage (First Floor) will showcase artists from 11:00am-2:00am Thursday to Saturday, and 11am-6pm on Sunday.
The rooftop of Ole Red will also feature Spotify’s Fresh Finds Rooftop Stage Thursday to Saturday from 6:00pm – 8:00pm and Sunday from 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
Will there be food and drinks?
A limited menu will be available to the public on the rooftop for food. There will be a full bar on every floor.
Can my family attend?
We encourage all families to attend throughout the day at Spotify House. However, after 9:00pm, entry will be for guests ages 21+ and we ask all guests under the age of 21 to be out of the venue by 10:00pm.
How early can we line up?
Guests can begin lining up as early as possible along the Broadway side of the building for the Main Stage Floor and the 3rd Avenue North side of the building for Rooftop Access. There will be directional stars on the ground as well as markers on all of the stanchions to let you know what line you are in. If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of the Spotify House staff in Navy Blue T-shirts.
What Floors within Ole Red are open to the public?
The main stage (1st floor) floor will be all general admission. Public restrooms are located on the Mezzanine level (2nd floor). We encourage fans to enjoy the photo opportunity while they wait for the restrooms.
The rooftop will serve as general admission as well. Public restrooms are located on the rooftop.
What is the Security Protocol?
All guests will be required to enter through metal detectors and are subject to search by Ole Red Security personnel. Ole Red will be following the clear bag requirement for entry.
The safety of our fans, artists and staff is our top priority. Spotify House follows a clear bag policy at Ole Red.
ALLOWED BAGS: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 12” x 6” are allowed. All styles of clear bags are acceptable as long as they are 12″ x 12″ x 6″ or smaller – this includes clear backsacks, clear diaper bags, fanny packs, gallon Ziploc bags, etc. In addition to a clear bag, a small clutch bag or wallet 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller is allowed. One approved size clear bag and one approved size small clutch is allowed per person.
PROHIBITED BAGS: Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: non-clear bags of any kind (including mesh, tinted plastic and clear bags with a printed pattern), clear bags larger than 12” x 12” x 6”, coolers and seat cushions.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Please see below for the complete list of prohibited items, which includes but is not limited to: cameras with detachable lens, recording devices, chairs, flags, noisemakers, selfie sticks, scooters, weapons or dangerous devices of any kind.
MEDICALLY-NECESSARY ITEMS: We understand that medical equipment and other medical items may be necessary for some patrons. Exceptions will be made to allow these items to enter after proper inspection – see details below.
It is recommended that guests bringing medication include the original container and/or label pertaining to the prescription, or other form of documentation or confirmation of personal medical use, which may be requested of the guest for examination and verification by staff or security.
All bags are subject to inspection. Spotify and Ole Red reserve the right to refuse admittance attendees who refuse to allow inspection of their bags when entering each venue.
The following items will NOT be permitted inside Ole Red.
- Adhesive-backed decals, stickers, bumper stickers, etc.
- Aerosol containers of any kind, including aerosol sunscreen. (Lotion sunscreen is recommended and is permitted in containers 8oz or smaller.)
- Animals (federally recognized support animals are permitted to assist guests with disabilities; comfort animals are not permitted)
- Bags of any kind that are not clear and larger than 4.5” x 6.5
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, balloons, etc.)
- Cameras with a detachable lens longer than 6″
- Camera attachments, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, etc.
- Chairs of any kind
- Confederate flag imagery of any kind
- Coolers, stainless steel or glass containers/
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- E-Cigarette refill cartridges
- Firearms, knives, other weapons or dangerous devices of any kind
- Frisbees and projectiles
- Helium balloons
- Hydration packs
- Inflatables of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Lights (LED lights, any battery-operated lights, etc.)
- Noisemakers (boomboxes, horns, megaphones, whistles, or other noisemakers which disrupt event production)
- Non-Aerosol containers larger than 8oz
- Outside alcohol
- Outside food and beverages
- Poles, selfie sticks, and/or sticks of any kind
- Scooters, including shared urban mobility devices
- Seat cushions
- Signs on poles or sticks
- Skateboards, rollerblades or hoverboards
- Umbrellas and other objects that obstruct another patron’s view
- Video, audio and/or recording devices (including GoPros)
- Wagons or pull-carts
- Other items deemed disruptive or dangerous at the discretion of Event Management. or offensive at the discretion of the venue.