Ole Red is Serious About Safety. Seriously.
We take your safety, and the safety of our team and artists seriously. We’ve put enhanced measures in place at every guest and staff touchpoint to ensure that your experience is safe and fun. And we have the support from our team at Ryman Hospitality Properties to make sure that we have the very best safeguards and training in place so that you can feel good about your visit to Ole Red.
- Guests who are experiencing cough, fever or symptoms of illness should refrain from visiting.
- The Ole Red staff is required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). That means that you will see our staff in masks during your visit.
- Masks are required for guests as they enter the venue and should wear them while not seated at their table.
- Every guest in the restaurant is required to have a seat and remain seated unless moving to another area in the restaurant.
- The dance floor will be closed to ensure safe distancing.
- We ask that guests do not dance at their tables.
- The bar is not open for open flow ordering and is designated seating for diners.
- You will find hand sanitizer stations throughout the Ole Red building for guests to use as you need.
- Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures.
- Bathrooms are renovated with hands-free soap, paper towels and faucets.
- Ole Red has put preventative measures in place due to the spread of COVID-19. However, entering the premises could increase your risk of contracting coronavirus. By entering Ole Red, you voluntarily assume all risks and agree that you will not hold Ole Red, Artists, their designees, agents, and/or employees liable for any resulting injury illness.