Ole Red is Serious About Safety. Seriously.
We take your safety, and the safety of our team and artists seriously. We’ve put enhanced measures in place at every guest and staff touchpoint to ensure that your experience is safe and fun. And we have the support from our team at Ryman Hospitality Properties to make sure that we have the very best safeguards and training in place so that you can feel good about your visit to Ole Red.
- Guests who are experiencing cough, fever or symptoms of illness should refrain from visiting.
- To ensure safe social distancing, we are operating with limited capacity in the building.
- Like our staff, we also require guests to wear masks to protect everyone inside our establishment.
- Every guest in the restaurant has a seat at a table, and tables are positioned at least 6 feet apart.
- Due to social distancing, we are limiting seating to tables of 8 guests or less.
- Our food and drink menus, plates, silverware, and even condiments are single-use and disposable for your safety.
- We’ve eliminated standing in wait areas in the restaurant and bar, and dance floors will be closed to ensure safe distancing.
- You will find hand sanitizer stations throughout the Ole Red building for guests to use as you need.
- Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures.
- Bathrooms are renovated with hands-free soap, paper towels and faucets.
- We are following local guidelines regarding elevator use at our Ole Red locations, always available per ADA guidelines.