Opry Entertainment Group
Last Effective Date: May 12, 2020
Introduction and Scope
We collect information from visitors and customers to help you buy tickets to shows, make reservations, sign up for our newsletters, subscribe or otherwise interact with our services, venues, and properties. At times, you may be interacting with third party services as described below. Our sites or applications may include links to third-party sites or platforms not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites or platforms. When you leave our sites or applications, please read the privacy policies of other websites that may collect your personal information. Privacy choices you made on a third-party site or platform will not apply to our use of the information we collect directly through our applications.
Who We Are
Information We Collect
Some information we collect is personal to you and some is non-personal or anonymous information. Personal information also may be used or combined with anonymous information to create aggregated data that becomes non-personal and no longer identifiable to you. For example, we may collect:
- Registration information you voluntarily share with us when you register to create an account, subscribe to service or newsletter, enter a promotion, purchase tickets, use a website or service, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account, such as your name, email address, physical address, precise location data, phone number, employer, gender, date of birth and any other information that identifies you as an individual. You may also be asked to create a private password when using a service that requires a password.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information, contact us, or enter a transaction with us, such as your purchases, including the products and services purchased, the cost of such products and services and similar information like your postal address or telephone number, but not including your payment details (which are provided by you directly to a service provider such as a credit card processor and are not collected or retained by us).
- Information you provide or post in public forums on our sites or applications, such as comments, reviews, feedback, or chats.
- Aggregated or anonymized information such as demographic information, general interests, and information that is aggregated or anonymized so that it does not identify you as an individual person.
- Information about your equipment, usage, viewing, technical and device data when you visit our sites, use our service, or consume our content including browsing actions, and content consumption patterns and preferences, information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information we obtain from a third party service or platform provider about your use of our services or applications on third party platforms or devices, or about your location when using a mobile application or other device to use our service or consume our content.
How We Collect Information
We collect information you provide when you register with us; respond to surveys; request or purchase products, tickets, services, subscriptions; participate in promotions or public forums; download and use any mobile application, widget, shortcut or user interface; subscribe to SMS text message communications; or engage in other activities on our websites and applications. This information often is collected when you register an account directly with us, however, some third parties with whom you interact may send your information back to us when you use their services, systems or platform, commonly while visiting our venues, or consuming our content or services. We may also update and supplement personal information collected from you with other information that we obtain from third parties or our subsidiaries and affiliates. If we associate information obtained from affiliates and subsidiaries or other third parties with personal information collected under this policy, we will treat the acquired information like information we collected ourselves.
We may use both first and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are those set by us on your device. Third-party cookies, such as those used by Google Analytics, Facebook, or other social media platforms, are cookies that are set by a domain and party other than us for measurement services, better targeting ads, and for marketing purposes. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
How We Use and Share Your Information
Consistent with applicable law and choices that may be available to you, we may use information collected from you or from devices associated with you, to:
- Provide you with the experiences, information, products, services or content that you request, view, purchase, or otherwise interact with from us;
- Create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to services and software;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions or fulfill any other purpose for which you provided the information (such as signing up for email alerts, purchasing merchandise, subscriptions or running a sweepstakes or promotion);
- Perform our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and fulfillment;
- Communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the services, or of the availability of any service we provide;
- Assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options;
- Provide our websites and content to you, and improve the quality of our websites and services;
- Personalize the content, offers, advertising and experiences you receive;
- Provide you with targeted advertising based on your activity on our applications and websites, and third-party websites, applications and platforms;
- Respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- Respond to your requests for customer services;
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public, and as required or authorized by law;
- Satisfy any purpose we may describe at the time you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- With affiliated companies, including Circle Media, LLC, which operates an entertainment service branded as Circle, Circleplus, or Circle All Access;
- With service providers, contractors, and other third parties performing services on our behalf to support our business, such as customer service, physical and content delivery, and marketing, but such parties are only allowed to use the information to support our business or as required by law;
- With businesses when we are co-promoting or operating a service, such as a sweepstakes promoted with another brand when you have provided your consent for such sharing;
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by the Company about our website users and customers is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our policies as necessary;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, our users, or others; and
- With your consent.
How Third Parties Use and Disclose Your Information
Our websites may have links, plugins and other interactions with third parties, such as ticketing providers, restaurants, hotels, social media platforms and other third parties who are not under our control. In addition, our websites may have third party cookies (described above) which may be used for advertising purposes (described below). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party websites or services we link to on our websites, and you should read the privacy policies of each site you visit to determine what information that site may collect about you.
Tickets/Meals/Etc.: For example, when you purchase tickets or make a dinner reservation, you may be interacting with a third party that operates those services. Since those parties work with us, they may provide your personal information back to us after you interact or make a purchase.
Interest-Based Advertising and Your Opt-Out Choices
You can learn more about interest-based advertising and how to opt-out of targeted advertising from various providers with whom we work by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance DAA’s consumer choice page, or the Network Advertising Initiative NAI Consumer Opt Out. These opt-out tools rely upon the placement of an opt-out cookie on your device. At this time, we do not respond to or honor “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
For targeted advertisements delivered through mobile Apps, you can learn more at NAI Mobile Choices and install the DAA’s AppChoices app on your device to opt-out of targeted advertising by various providers, and can also select a system level advertising preference feature on your device (such as “Limit Ad Tracking” on Apple devices or “Opt-out of Interest-based ads” on Android devices).
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed for us to manage and provide our services and for our business needs. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may continue to retain and use anonymous data previously collected, as permitted by applicable law.
Data Access, Your Choices & Opt-Out
We provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us.
- If you would like to delete or modify your personal information, or to receive a copy of your personal information, contact us.
- If you have downloaded our mobile app and subscribed to our SMS text alerts, you will receive up to five (5) SMS text alerts from us a month. Depending on the terms of your contract with your mobile telecommunications service provider, message and data rates may apply.
- You may also opt out of receiving communications from us by following the directions in our e-mail or SMS text message communication with you, or contact us. You may stop the delivery of push notifications or other e-mail messages from us by contact us.
- If at any time you want to stop receiving SMS text alerts from us, please follow the instructions included in the most recent SMS text alert from us, follow the instructions in the mobile app, or contact us.
We will implement your request within a reasonable time. Please note that your request to opt out of receiving marketing communications will only apply to future communications and transactions with us and our service providers. Even if you choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we will still send you transactional or administrative communications.
California Residents – If you are a California resident, you have specific rights pursuant to California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to request information regarding your “Personal Information” as defined in the CCPA:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
- Right to Do Not Sale: You have the right to “opt-out” and request that we not “sale” your Personal Information to another business or third party for monetary or other valuable consideration;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your “right to know” or your “right to request deletion” or your “right to do not sale,” please submit a request.
Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our services and customer information, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases, we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID. Please be prepared to verify your identity when contacting us to make a privacy related request.
We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your personal information. We take what we believe are reasonable precautions to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and to prevent data from being disclosed to unauthorized parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Use caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our websites and apps are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information through our websites or apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on our websites or apps. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
California Resident Under the Age of 16
If you are a California resident, our websites are not intended for any minors under 16 years of age. If you a California resident under age 16, please do not provide any personal information to us or use our websites or apps. If you are a California resident under the age of 16 years and you have provided personal information to us and/or used our websites or apps, you must contact us in writing and provide your written consent to the use and sharing of your personal information, and the consent of your parent of legal guardian, or request deletion of your personal information. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a California resident under 16 years without your written consent or verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a California resident under 16, please contact us.
United States of America