Doghouse Biker Run
Saturday, Oct 21, 2023
Rev those engines – this is going to be one helluva ride. Join your fellow bikers on the scenic backroads of Texas and Oklahoma collectin’ cards at designated stops to score some kick-ass prizes.
*Riders must find their own transportation to the starting point, North of Dallas in Pilot Point, TX.
A portion of every ticket will go to J.C. Reaching Out, which provides financial assistance to family members of people battling cancer.
1st Stop – Opening at 10 a.m.
Bebo’s and Kathy’s Cafe
8470 Hwy 377 South, Pilot Point, TX 76258
Marshal’s Homestyle Restaurant
31083 US Hwy 377, Gordonville, TX 76145
4350 US Hwy 377, Kingston, OK 73439
- Swag items
- Free bottled water
- $10 card to spend at Chickasaw Travel Stop
- $15 in free MegaStar Casino play
310 West Main St, Tishomingo, OK 73460
5th Stop – Opening at 1:30 p.m.
The Doghouse at Ole Red
214 W Main St, Tishomingo, OK 73460
*Riders must make it to Ole Red and turn their cards in by 5 p.m.
There will be door prizes for the first 10 bikers to finish the run! Then, enjoy a Bar-B-Que & fried catfish buffet from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. and live music from local classic rock band Strongwood from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The Best Hand Will Win:
- Two Nights at the Mulberry Inn (Based on availability)
- $100 for food at Ole Red
- A round of golf at the Tishomingo Golf Course
- A $100 gift card to 211 Spa
- Wine tasting for two at Old Silo Winery
- A $50 gift card to Tishomingo IceHouse
- A $400 Gift card to Riders Biker Gear and Supplies in Lewisville, TX
Drawings will take place for prizes from West Bay Casino & Resort in Kingston, OK on Lake Texoma, including:
- One room for two nights at the resort
- A $50 dinner at Kitchen 70
- $50 to spend at Adrift Boutique
- A round of golf at Chickasaw Point Golf Course
- A West Bay swag bag
You could also win:
Dinner and concert tickets for four at Ole Red
A gift certificate to Riders Biker Gear
So, go ahead and hit the open road for a high-octane poker run ending with an Ole Red-style shindig in Tishomingo.